Jun 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day #6

Hello beauties!
First let me apologize for not being here for a while. I had so much going on that I could not manage to do any more posts. I was really busy but from now on you will be able to see more recipes, outfits of the day, DIYs, etc. I can't wait to show some crafts and "how to" posts. It is also going to be my decoration for my new room which you are going to be able to see when it is done. There are so many ideas that can be used for decor and cost almost nothing, so I am looking forward to posting more such steps and pictures.

For now I decided I am going to do one more outfit of the day so enjoy it.

Na početku želim da se izvinim što sam bila odsutna neko vrijeme. Imala sam mnogo obaveza zbog kojih nisam bila u stanju da uradim više objava. Bila sam veoma zauzeta adli od sada ćete moći više uživati u receptima, "outfit of the day" i "Uradi sam" postovima. jedva čekam da vam pokažem kako ću raditi dekoracije za svoju novu sobu koju ćete uskoro moći vidjeti. Ima tako puno ideja koje se mogu koristiti za deoracije a da su tako jeftine, tako da ćete uskoro uživati u novim koracima "Uradi sam" i slikama.

Za sada sam odlučila da vam pokažem još jedan outfit of the day zato uživajte.





Tunique-Nexus
Hijab-Softel
Scarf-No name
Jeans-RedTag
Jacket-MS Splash
Bag-Springfield
Shoes-Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment